WashersThe Kare range of washers is manufactured from a special formulated compound based on EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Polymer). EPDM is recognized internationally as an economical, versatile polymer, ideal for all sealing applications speciﬁed for Cut Washers.
Advantages of EPDM include:
* Excellent ageing characteristics
* Resistance to ozone
* Resistance to ultra-violet light
* Able to withstand extreme temperatures Resistance to steam and broad spectrum chemicals
This is then bonded to either Aluminium, Galvanised or 304 stainless steel Sheeting.
* 6 x 19MM GALV
* 6 x 25MM GALV
* 6 x 19MM ALUM
* 6 x 25MM ALUM
* 6 X19MM S/STEEL
* POLYCARB EPDM WASHERS ( POLYCARB / FIBREGLASS SHEETING)
* M6 ALUDOME (MILLFINISH) + M6 SEALDOME (INDUSTRIAL 7 SHEETING) SAFLOCK SADDLES WASHERS ( SALFLOCK / KLIPLOK SHEETING) (GALV, ZINCALUM, ALUM)
* IBR SADDLE WASHERS (IBR SHEETING) (GALV, ZINCALUM, ALUM)